- 102.5 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 64 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 800 W AES program power
- Powerful, ferrite 180 mm magnet structure
- Silicone spider
Application : Midbass with extended midrange for live music
The 15L400 loudspeaker is combining an exceptional efficiency, extended midrange, high power handling capability with use of 64 mm aluminium voice coil. It features vented aluminium die cast frame, 180 mm magnet structure and special ribbed curvilinear paper cone. 15L400 is suitable for application as the LF driver in compact 15” 2- way boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200 – 2000)Hz 102.5 dB/W/m
45 - 4000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
- Next >>