- 100.5 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 64 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 600 W AES program power
- Powerful, ferrite 169 mm magnet structure
- Silicone spider
Application : Woofer with extended mid for live music
The 12L300 loudspeaker is combining high efficiency, wide range and high power handling capability with use of 64 mm aluminium voice coil. It features vented aluminium die cast frame, 169 mm magnet structure and curvilinear cone. 12L300 is suitable for application as LF driver in a compact 2 way PA boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 100.5 dB/W/m
60 - 5000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
± 3.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7 mm