- 96 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 44 mm high temperature cooper voice coil
- 300 W AES program power
- Ferrite 121 mm magnet structure
Application : Power midrange speaker
The 6M150 is high efficiency, high power midrange loudspeaker , specially designed to use in 3 way boxes and line array systems. It features 44 mm aluminium voice coil, vented aluminium die cast frame with powerful 121 mm ferrite magnet structure, which achieved compact size of the speaker.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(500-5000 Hz) 96 dB/W/m
200 - 5000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
± 2.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 9 L box enclosure tuned 70 Hz using a 100 - 2000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
4 eliptic 5.5/6.5 mm
- Next >>