- 98 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 1400 W AES program power
- Vented ferrite magnet assembly
- Two aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider
Application : High power midbass
15XL700 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 100 mm aluminium voice coil and double silicone spider. It features aluminium die cast frame, vented ferrite magnet structure with two demodulating rings. The low Mms ensures fast and precise midbass reproduction. 15XL700 is suitable for application in a wide variety of enclosure types and particularly as LF driver in 2- or 3- way boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 98 dB/W/m
45 – 3000 Hz
Paper with glassfiber
Die Cast Aluminium
± 8.75 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7mm