- 98 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 64 mm high temperature voice coil
- 400 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly
- Double aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Water protected cone (front)
- Very light weight
Application : Power midbass speaker
The 10NMB200 neodymium loudspeaker is primary designed to be used bass reflex and hybrid boxes. It features aluminium die cast frame with vented neodymium light weight magnet structure with two demodulating rings.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 98 dB/W/m
70 - 4000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 30 L box enclosure tuned 60 Hz using a 50-1000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7 mm
- Next >>