- 97 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 64 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 500 W AES program power
- Powerful, ferrite 169 mm magnet structure
Application : Power midrange speaker
The 10M250 loudspeakers is designed as a power midrange speaker, providing high output and low distortion midrange from 250 Hz to 3 kHz. It features aluminium die cast frame, 169 mm magnet structure and curvilinear cone. 10M250 is suitable for application as the high power midrange in 3 way boxes including horn loading application.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(500-5000 Hz) 97 dB/W/m
70 - 5000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
± 2.75 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 30 L box enclosure tuned 60 Hz using a 50-1000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7 mm
- Next >>