- 98 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 2000 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 220 mm magnet structure
- Aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider for improved excursion control and linearity
- Special anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11118F0608
Application: High Power Bass
The 18XB700 bass loudspeaker is specially designed to deliver high impact bass response, with exceptional high power capacity. It incorporates an 4`` sandwich voice coil, kevlar paper cone, a powerful, vented 220 mm magnetic structure, die cast vented aluminium frame which reduced power compression, and double silicone spider assembly. This results in an incredible high efficient transducer for subwoofer applications, with the ability to handle high excursion with low distortion and reduced thermal power compression.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(50-200 Hz) 98 dB/W/m
35 - 1000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
± 9 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 180 L box enclosure tuned 43 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7 x 8,5 mm
RK18XB700 - Part No: R1118F0608