- 98 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 88 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 1400 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 200 mm magnet structure
- Double aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Silicone spider
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11112F0108
The 12MB35 loudspeaker is combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of new 3.5” (88 mm) aluminium voice coil. It features vented aluminium die cast frame, 200 mm ferrite magnet structure with double demodulating rings and curvilinear paper cone. 12MB35 is suitable for application as LF driver in power stage monitors and 2- way PA boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 98 dB/W/m
50 - 2500 Hz
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
296 / 298 mm
RK12MB35 - Part No: R1112F0108