- 95.5 db SPL 1W / 1m ( LF ) average sensitivity
- 77 mm ( 3”) high temperature voice coil ( LF )
- 700 W AES program power ( LF )
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings
- Silicone spider
- Water protected cone
- 1.4” exit HF neodymium compression driver
- 72 mm (2.85”) HF high temperature voice coil
- 70 x 50 degrees integrated horn
- Very light weight
Application: Stage monitors and compact bass reflex boxes.
Description: The 12HCX is a 12" / 1.4" coaxial transducer with integrated horn, designed for use in compact reflex enclosures and stage monitors with a nominal dispersion of 70 x 50 degrees.
The low profile, smooth curvilinear LF cone provides smooth response within its intended frequency range and water prove protective coating, allowing application in a wide range of environments. The state-of-the-art 77 mm (3 in) LF voice coil has Kapton former, which together with high temperature resistant resin ensure high reliability by high power.
A triple aluminium demodulating rings on the magnet structure reduce distortion and inductance and improve transient response.
The HF driver diaphragm assembly, using cotton composite dome this together with phasing plug improve linearity of frequency response in high end.
The HF magnet structure has cooper ring on the pole piece, which reduces the inductance figure of frequencies above 10 kHz, improving phase and impedance linearisation. This ensures extremely high SPL in the high end of the frequency response.
Minimum impedance LF
Sensitivity (200-1000 Hz)
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
Minimum impedance HF
Sensitivity (1-15 kHz)
Power capacity (1-20 kHz)
Voice coil diameter
315 mm (12 in)
LF 8 Ohm /HF 16 Ohm
60 - 16000 Hz
70 x 50 deg
77 mm (3 in)
Paper with glassfiber
Die Cast Aluminium
72 mm (2.85 in)
± 5.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle hole diameter
Bolt circle diameter
315 mm (12 in)
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
- Next >>