NEW 15" Coaxial Neodymium Loudspeaker, 3.5" LF + 2.85" HF voice coil, 450 W + 80 W , 101 dB +109 dB
- 101 db SPL 1W / 1m ( LF ) average sensitivity
- 88 mm ( 3.5”) high temperature voice coil ( LF )
- 900 W AES program power ( LF )
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings
- Silicone spider
- Water protected cone (front)
- 1.4” exit HF neodymium compression driver
- 72mm (2.85”) HF high temperature voice coil
- 80x60 degrees nominal dispersion
- Very light weight
PART NUMBER: 13115N0208
Application: Stage monitors and compact bass reflex boxes.
Description: The 15HCX3572 is a 15" / 1.4" coaxial transducer designed for use in compact reflex enclosures and stage monitors with a nominal dispersion of 80x60 degrees.
The low profile, smooth curvilinear LF cone provides smooth response within its intended frequency range and water prove protective coating, allowing application in a wide range of environments. The state-of-the-art 88 mm (3.5 in) LF voice coil has Glassfiber former, which together with high temperature resistant resin ensure high reliability by high power.
A triple aluminium demodulating rings on the magnet structure reduce distortion and inductance and improve transient response.
The neodymium 1.4" exit compression driver adopted is our ND72CT model.
The HF driver diaphragm assembly, using cotton composite dome this together with phasing plug improve linearity of frequency response in high end.
The HF magnet structure has cooper ring on the pole piece, which reduces the inductance figure of frequencies above 10 kHz, improving phase and impedance linearisation. This ensures extremely high SPL in the high end of the frequency response.
Minimum impedance LF
Sensitivity (200-2000 Hz)
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
Minimum impedance HF
Sensitivity (1-15 kHz)
Power capacity (1-20 kHz)
Voice coil diameter
388 mm (15 in)
LF 8 Ohm /HF 16 Ohm
50 - 16000 Hz
88 mm (3.5 in)
Die Cast Aluminium
72 mm (2.85 in)
Le at 1kHz
± 7.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance.
Measurement is in 60 L box enclosure tuned 70 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Copper Clad Aluminium Wire
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle hole diameter
Bolt circle diameter
388 mm (15 in)
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
LF Recone Kit:
RK15HCX3572, part No: R3115N0208
HF Service Kit:
DA76CT/h-16 part No: R412800316